Lately, the spread of the coronavirus continues to scare us, with more active cases and deaths. The number of infected people in India has increased exponentially, which has allowed the government to fully launch the COVID-19 vaccine campaign and make it available on a wider scale, covering citizens over 18 years of age. Here is how to download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate.
If you have received the first or two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, you will need to download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate. After vaccination, the corresponding vaccination center will provide you with a printed COVID-19 vaccine certificate. The certificate will have a QR code, which must be scanned to obtain the same electronic copy. In addition, you can download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate from the CoWIN portal or the Aarogya Setu app.
Before we dive into how to download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate, here we have explained in detail why you should download it. This certificate is proof that you have been vaccinated. Besides, there is evidence that you are very unlikely to be infected with the COVID-19 virus. In the next few days or weeks, once the situation has eased, the COVID-19 vaccine certificate will help a lot when you travel to a different state or country. That being said, here we have listed how to download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate.
How to download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate via CoWIN?
By following the steps below, you can download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate through the CoWIN portal:
- First of all, click this link to access the CoWIN portal.
- Now, enter the beneficiary reference ID.
- After that, click the search option to download the certificate.
As simple as that! You will get a COVID-19 vaccine certificate on your smartphone.
How to download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate via Aarogya Setu?
For downloading the COVID-19 vaccine certificate via the Aarogya Setu app, you need to follow the steps below:
- Firstly, download the Aarogya Setu app from the corresponding app store on your Android or iOS device. If you are already using the application, please update it to the latest version to download the vaccine certificate.
- Open the application and tap the CoWIN tab on the main screen.
- Click the “Vaccination Certificate” option.
- Then, click the “Get Certificate” button.
By following these easy steps, the COVID-19 vaccine certificate will be downloaded to your smartphone.