If you want to turn your Android device into a fully functional computer, you need search for it among the numerous launcher apps available in the Google Play store. In Android, you can use the desktop user interface. There are three main ways to do this. You can simply connect the device to a monitor or a TV with a mouse and keyboard using the Andromium OS, even though you can’t find it in the form of a free public Beta version.
Free public data for a limited time does not support it. It can run flawlessly on Snapdragon 800, or when there is an external 1080p display and a processor with 2GB RAM. At least Lollipop or higher version of Android is needed to function correctly. Besides, there are two other methods for rooted and unrooted devices.
Method – 1:
- Download and install Andromium OS on the Android device.
- Once it is installed, grant the “App Usage Access”, and click “OK”. This will assist you in approving the application.
- In order to grant access to notifications, grant access to phone notifications.
- Once you see the main screen on the Andromium operating system, click OK.
- You can see that Andromium OS is running on the “Notification” panel. To start it, you need to click it.
This is the simplest process for you to experience a functional computer just by connecting the device to the keyboard and mouse.
Method – 2:
By using Leena desktop user interface:
Leena launcher is a multi-window tool, you can use it to bring the desktop operating system to your Android device, and use the user’s native desktop interface to extend Android.
- To do this, you need to download and install Leena Desktop UI
- Then you are required to open the application and check the screen.
- Now permit Leena launcher to access media, photos, and files on the device.
- Once you see the complete desktop experience, you need to click “Settings” in the upper right corner of the screen, and set all the settings according to your requirements.
- Open the application or file in multi-window mode. This integrates the Android ecosystem into a complete desktop operating system.
Use Sentio Desktop:
Out of the Android launcher apps available in the Google Play store, this is one of the best. By using this, you can transform smart phones into computers. In this way, a brand new desktop user interface layer will be created.
- To achieve this, please download and install the Sentio desktop application on your smartphone.
- Open the application, and then on the screen, click the “Begin Transformation” button.
- Grant Overlay and Developer permissions. Also grant permission to view the mobile device interface.
- Now go to Sentio’s “Start” menu and get multi-window support.
- Go to “Quick Settings” to control flashlight, sound, network and hotspot.
In this way, you can turn your Android device into a fully functional computer.