The Aadhaar Card has become one of our most important documents because it plays an important role in proving your identity from official business to the bank. Aadhaar Card contains all your personal information, including name, address, date of birth, etc. Here is how to check if your Aadhaar card is associated with your mobile number.
Now, it has become essential to link your Aadhaar card to your mobile number. If your card is associated with a mobile phone number, you will get a number of benefits. For example, you can easily change the personal details on your Aadhaar card online and withdraw money from your PF account without any problems.
Many of us may not yet have a mobile phone number associated with an Aadhar card. If you are one of them, you must do this. However, there is no online process for associating an Aadhar card with a mobile number, so you need to visit the nearest Aadhar center.
Besides, many of us may have forgotten which number is associated with our Aadhaar card, or if you are not sure whether your phone number is associated with your Aadhaar card, then you have come to the right place. Here, we have discussed how to check if your Aadhaar card is associated with your mobile number.
How to check if your Aadhaar card is associated with your mobile number?
- First of all, you need to visit UIDAI official website or click here.
- After that, click on the “My Aadhaar Section” located in the upper left corner.
- Now scroll down and you will see the Aadhaar service section.
- Below this, there is “Verify my email/mobile number”.
- There, you need to add your Aadhaar card number, mobile phone number, verification code, and then click the OTP option.
- If your Aadhaar is associated with a mobile phone number, it will show you text like “The mobile phone number you entered is already verified by our records.”
- If your Aadhaar is not linked, it will display-“The mobile phone number you entered is not registered with UIDAI”.