Instagram currently has 500 million active users and is one of the most popular social media platforms. One of its features called Instagram Stories allows you to share photos and videos that disappear after 24 hours. We already know that Instagram allows users to directly reply to messages without opening the application.
Similarly, if you can upload a story without opening it, it will be convenient for many people. Yes, there is a process that allows you to upload stories directly to your Instagram feed without opening the app. Moreover, you can also send stories to your friends and view other people’s stories. Read on to know how to post Instagram stories without opening the app.
How to post a story without opening the app?
The app called “Threads from Instagram” is a camera app that helps you upload stories without opening it. The application can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. By following the below steps, you can know how to download this app and post a story on Instagram:
- First of all, go to the Play Store or App Store and download the “Threads From Instagram” app.
- After downloading, launch the application and you can see that it will automatically log in to your Instagram account. Please note that if you don’t have the Instagram application on your phone, you must first log in to your account.
- After that, you can add your favorite people to share your story.
- Then it will request permissions, such as access to the camera, microphone (you can select the “while using the app” option).
- It consists of three parts-the first is someone else’s story, where you can see other stories. From the second option, you can upload your own story, and the third option is for DM.
- Finally, to upload your story, simply click on the second part with the camera icon, click on the image or video you want to share, you can also use filters, stickers, titles, etc.
- Once everything is done, just click the up arrow to publish your story.