There are many third-party screen recording software, which can help record the desktop screen. You can play it as a video later. Besides, you can also use it to record computer screens. However, if you use the Windows 10 screen, you don’t need a third-party screen recording for this purpose.
In order to record a script, you can comfortably use YouTube’s built-in features. If you use the built-in video recorder, you can easily upload the video directly to YouTube.
Steps to be followed for recording desktop screen with YouTube:
You can follow the steps mentioned below for recording your desktop screen on YouTube. This is a simple and clear process, and the following steps are also easy.
- First of all, you must ensure that you have a Google account. With the help of your Google account, you need to log in to YouTube. If you don’t have a Google account, make it a point to create one.
- After logging in to YouTube, click the upload button. You can find it in the upper left corner of the screen. Then you can check all the events you can find under the “Live Streaming” section. If you are using YouTube for the first time, you must verify before proceeding.
- Then, you need to proceed to the create event page. You will have to fill in all the details of the new screen projection here. After filling in the details, click on the enable live streaming.
- Next, you must go to Air Page or Hangouts Page. Turn off the “camera” icon there. It will automatically turn off webcam recording. In the toolbox on the left, you need to click the Screenshare button.
- The desktop window needs to be selected. This is necessary to record your screencast. Then go to Start Screenshare Burton and click on it. To start recording, you must click the “Start Broadcast” button.
- Since the recorded broadcast is a private conversation, it cannot be watched. After recording, you must press the “Stop Broadcast” button. Then, yo need to go to the YouTube website.
The screenshot can be easily viewed on the YouTube dashboard. There, you can download the video and then save it in Google Drive. You can find the recorded video in the “My Videos” section. You can find everything on your computer screen here. Even game videos can be recorded in this way. This is the easiest way to record and share with the world, and as it is built into YouTube, there is no chance of an account being banned.