Nowadays, smartphones are an essential part of everybody’s life, and it’s obvious that it might get misplaced sometimes. If you are an iPhone user, then you must be aware of the “Find My iPhone” feature, that can help you in tracking the location of your misplaced/lost iPhone. Besides, you can use this function to lock your iPhone as well. But the fact that will surprise you is that you can ring the phone even in silent or “do not disturb” mode.
Yes, you heard it right! Here are the steps that you need to follow and ring your iPhone. But before doing that, you need to ensure that your phone has an internet connection. Apart from that, you need to set up and activate the “Find My iPhone” function on your phone.
This is the way to find your lost iPhone.
- First of all, you must visit www.icloud.com on your Mac or PC.
- Then, you must log in with your Apple ID and password.
- After the login is complete, you will see a list of devices connected to your Apple account.
- Now, you need to select iPhone from the list. You will see a wap on the right, it will automatically start zooming in and ping the phone location.
- Now you can see the “PlaySound” option at the bottom of the screen. You are required to click the button.
- If everything goes well, and your phone is connected to the Internet, it will start playing loud sounds.
You can track the sound and get your phone. After you find the phone,turn off the sound.