YouTube is the largest video sharing website, which is now a subsidiary of Google. Anyone with a Google account can upload videos in it. But there is no such restriction for viewing and sharing videos in search engines. So on an average the videos receive a trillion of views all together. Searching for the desired video can be a difficult task at times because of the multiple channels of videos it has. But with a few easy keywords you can search for the appropriate video. Here are some effective YouTube video search tips and tricks which can enhance your search experience.
Important Keywords for Improved YouTube Video Search:
The following easy tricks will help you search the desired video on YouTube:
1. ‘Channel’ keyword to skims out the related videos from the official video channel. E.g. Felix Baumgartner Space Jump, Channel
2. ‘This week’, ‘This Month’, ‘Today’ for time specific video uploads. Shows you the videos uploaded within the time frames. E.g. Britney Spears, This month
3. ‘Partner’ keyword to view official videos only. It excludes any videos uploaded by fans. E.g. Waka waka, partner
4. ‘Movie’ keyword to view movies on YouTube. E.g. Jhonny Depp, movie
5. ‘hd’ keyword to sort out high definition clips and videos only. Shows videos with dimension 1280×720 pixels or 1920×1080 pixels. E.g. Pearl Harbor, hd
6. ‘3d’ keyword to watch 3d videos in YouTube. Allows you to discover 3d videos and clips only. E.g. Avatar, 3d
7. ‘Playlist’ keyword fetches all the related videos at a time. E.g. Snoop Dogg, playlist
8. ‘Long’ keyword to show videos which are longer than atleast 20 minutes. E.g. Ben10, long
9. To search for the exact video use the syntax allinone and place the query within the quotes. E.g. allinone:”apple launches iPhone”
10. To search for the exact video you may also use multiple keywords as well. E.g. ted talks, hd, long, this week, partner, playlist.
You can improve your Video surfing by using these tricks and explore better videos on YouTube.