Have you created a Facebook Avatar? Well, if not then you are missing out on some interesting things. The recent feature introduced by Facebook has become a craze among the users. It helps you in creating an avatar, which is a cartoonish illustration of your own self. What’s more amusing is that you can customize various hairstyles, faces and costumes. This is very much alike to Apple’s Memoji and Bitmoji avatars.
You can use these fascinating avatars as a profile picture, comment, or story across Facebook, and in Messenger chats as well. In addition, Facebook avatars can be used as stickers in applications like Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, and Mail.
How to create a Facebook avatar?
Follow the steps below to learn how to create a Facebook Avatar using an Android phone or iPhone:
- Open the Facebook application on your smartphone, and click on the menu button in the upper right corner of Android and the lower right corner of iOS.
- Click see more, and then select Avatars.
- Click “Next”, and then select “Get Started”.
- Select your favorite skin tone from the 27 available options, and click “Next”.
- Now, you will be asked to choose the hairstyle of the avatar from short, medium or long and “color” options.
- Customize as “Face”, in which you will be asked to select the face shape, face line and skin tone. Then, customize your eye shape, color and eyelash length. After that, turn to the shape and color of the eyebrows. You can also add glasses. After the “eyes” icon, customize the nose and mouth by selecting the required shape, lip color and facial hair.
- After selecting the face, choose a body shape that best describe yours, choose the clothes that suit you best, and add accessories such as hats, car ears or scarves.
- After finishing the customization, click “Next” and “Finish”.
How to use a Facebook avatar?
In order to use a Facebook avatar that has been created, simply tap the smiley face icon in the “Write a Comment” section on Facebook to access the emoji. By doing this, you will get a created avatar that can be used in your conversations.